to the Oconomowoc Food Pantry
Send Donations To:
PO Box 832, Oconomowoc, WI 53066
Give the gift of giving and help support
the Oconomowoc Food Pantry.
We welcome monetary donations
and checks that may be payable to:
The Oconomowoc Food Pantry
PO Box 832
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
Thank you to our community for
all of your generous
donations and continued support
to help us carry out our
mission of serving those in need.
The pantry is run 100% by dedicated volunteers and takes no part in government subsidies.
Proudly Serving Our
Community Since 1972
Photo ID and dated proof of current address is
required upon every visit.
* Service Visits are Two times per month *
(262 ) 567 . 7054
Donations are taken Mon-Wed. and Fridays 9-11 am
For services other than food supplies please dial 211.
Tuesday and Thursday
1:30-2:30 / 6:30-7:30 pm
PO Box 832
Oconomowoc WI, 53066
South end of the
St. Vincent De Paul Thrift Store
Oconomowoc Food Pantry via:
Add Your Heading Text Here
Types of Food Donations We Accept
- Nutrious High Protein Foods
- Pasta, Boxed Pastas/Peanut Butter
- Canned Products/Fruits, Meats, Sauces, Soups
- Dry Food Products/Breads, Crackers
- Baking Products/Spices
- Soap, Shampoo/Conditioners
- Toiletries/Toilet Tissue
- Baby Items Food, Blankets/Diapers
- Feminine Personal Products
- Lotion/Deodorant, Shaving Soap
- Office & School Supplies/BackPacks
- Cleaning Supplies/Storage Bags
- Sandwich Bags/Papertowel
FAMILY, CARING, LOVE & COMMUNITY
- It is run by volunteers with no paid staff.
- It receives no government subsidies.
- 100% of your donations go to servicing those in need.
The Pantry is a non profit organization
While assisting and improving the lives of all our community neighbors here in the Oconomowoc Area School District through love, support, care and compassion.
When you give to the Oconomowoc Food Pantry you are providing vital support to any one in need living within the Oconomowoc School district.
Your donation helps keep the pantry doors open. We couldn’t do it without you and are so grateful for your continued support.